[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Mounting pages
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: Mounting pages
- From: Betty Storz <storz@MCN.ORG>
- Date: Thu, 16 Jul 1998 09:31:19 -0700
- In-Reply-To: <199807161431.HAA29371@dns1.mcn.org>
- Message-Id: <199807161635.JAA23012@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.edu>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: On the web at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
At 07:38 AM 7/16/98 -0700, you wrote:
>Light Impressions is a good place for archival photos unfortunately I sent
>the catalog out and have never seen it again.
>I was wondering if anyone knew a place I could buy just this insides of
>archival photo albums in bulk. I want to cover them with various materials
>and put more energy into that aspect rather then the insides. I know
>someone who bought 1000 from a Italian Co. several years ago but they have
>lost the name. Any ideas?
Both Gaylord and University Products carry archival mounting pages for
refills or for using in your special binder.
Gaylord: 1-800-448-6160(order) Canada: 1-800-5854
1-800-634-6307(ask for Archival catalog}
University Products: 1-800-628-1912 (0rder)
These pages are usally sold in packs of 10-50 sheets, in standard or