Szczepanowska's article

We have tried to obtain a copy of H. Szczepanowska's article in the
AIC Journal  (presumably the correct title is Journal of the American
Institute for Conservation) 1989 on "A study of the removal and prevention
of fungal stains on paper" via Interlibrary Loan.  Unfortunately,
the citation isn't quite right:  ILL has been unable to verify and
obtain.  Does anyone know the correct citation?  We don't have any
indexes that index this Journal.   Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks.   TL Herbert, Charleston, SC
herbertL@musc.edu