[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Paper Bindings
- From: Brown <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 17 Jul 1998 12:37:58 +0000
- Message-Id: <199807171846.LAA17126@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.edu>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: On the web at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
Greetings one and all,
I have a question with regards to this title _EARLY BINDINGS IN PAPER_.
Does this book also include the processes for making the various papers?
In particular I have a paper binding produced here in Germany that has
an artĩcial tree calf. It looks really nice, almost like the real
thing, and has held up better than the leather. In short I would like to
̃nd out the process to make such paper.
Does the afore mentioned book contain details for the various papers?