Franklin Library Editions

I don't know if this is the place to post this, but thought I would try:

We have inherited about 30 volumes from the Franklin Library's Signed
First Edition Society. Authors such as Tom Wolfe, Kurt Vonnegut, Joyce
Carol Oates, etc are represented. Can anyone shed any light as to the
value of these volumes and how one would go about selling them if there
is a market? They are in perfect shape, never read, barely opened -
stamped, full leather bindings - mechanical but nicely done.
-- =

Peter Sramek
Book=B0Sequence Gallery
http://www.interlog.com/~sramek