[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Printing on eggshells
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Printing on eggshells
- From: KRAMER/KIESNERS <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 20 Jul 1998 00:39:37 -0400
- Message-Id: <199807200427.VAA21314@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.edu>
- Organization: Interlog Internet Services
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: On the web at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
I wonder if anyone can think of a way to transfer text to an eggshell?
I'd like to print a poem on (blown) eggs. My calligraphy skills are not
up to the job of hand-lettering the eggs and I've been racking my brains
and the brains of friends for a way to do this. So far nothing has
worked. Ideally, I'd like to retain the texture of the eggshell surface.