[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Printing on eggshells
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: Printing on eggshells
- From: Ron Koster <psymon@ISTAR.CA>
- Date: Mon, 20 Jul 1998 00:37:50 -0400
- In-Reply-To: <E0yy7Xc-0005jIfirstname.lastname@example.org>
- Message-Id: <199807200431.VAA15968@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.edu>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: On the web at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
At 00:39 20/07/98 -0400, KRAMER/KIESNERS wrote:
>I wonder if anyone can think of a way to transfer text to an eggshell?
>I'd like to print a poem on (blown) eggs. My calligraphy skills are not
>up to the job of hand-lettering the eggs and I've been racking my brains
>and the brains of friends for a way to do this. So far nothing has
>worked. Ideally, I'd like to retain the texture of the eggshell surface.
How about iron-ons? You could print on the egg... and cook it at the same
Just kidding -- or am I? I don't know!
How about Lettraset?
P S Y M O N ? ? ? ?