Re: Printing on eggshells

They're doing this commercially, but I'm not sure what the process is.
They are printing advertising, believe it or not, on eggshells.  You
could do it by silkscreen, of course, with a little difficulty.  I
suspect the commercial method is either a variation of silkscreen or a
variation of an inkjet.  Not that this is much help to your
smaller-scale project.  I can't think of any ideas except rubber
stamps.  Probably you could use heavilly thinned goache or other paints,
or possibly pigmented inks, though it may be good to gesso or thinly
underpaint the eggshell (after cleaning it very carefully) for better
adhesion.

RCB