[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Cleaning off spines
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Cleaning off spines
- From: Betty Storz <storz@MCN.ORG>
- Date: Mon, 20 Jul 1998 13:57:29 -0700
- Message-Id: <199807202102.OAA24974@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.edu>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: On the web at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
Within the past two months, one of you wonderful people told of a method of
removing spine linings and mull down to bare signatures cleanly and easily.
I think it involved using a PVA mixture covered with blotting paper and
I've lost the posting and can't find it in the archives. It seems to have
been added to a posting on a different subject.
Remember, anyone? I'd like to avoid the mess I usually make when I use paste.