Re: Printing on eggshells

I recall seeing in the book "The Medium is the Massage" by
Marshall McLuhan and Quentin Fiore a photograph of a
raw egg with something printed on it -- right on the yolk!

I always assumed that someone used Letraset and used
the prelease technique: rubbing softly on the Letraset
sheet while it is placed over the blue glassine sheet, and
then laying the released film onto the yolk.

This is what I would do for an egg shell.  Just burnish
lightly once you've got the placement right.

Regards,

        David Macfarlane,
        www.greendolphinpress.com