Re: Printing on eggshells

Eggshells - The California grocery chain "Trader Joe's" has just started date
stamping their eggs individually.  This reminded me that a friend of mine
used to have a rubber stamp set with a lot of individual letters you could
arrange in what ever order you wanted - setting type.  It seems to me that a
single line of type would be easy to manipulate around the curve of an
eggshell - as long as the rubber was soft enough.  I haven't seen one of
these sets in a long time but you can  have stamps can  made for you - it
would be possible to make multiples this way.

Kim Itkonen