Re: Printing on eggshells - setting type

I saw a 'make your own stamp' set in the British office supplies store
Staples only a couple of weeks ago, so they are available. I imagine
you could mount the letters in blu-tac on card to get the curve you'd
need. I don't know if the soft rubber would stand up to being fixed
more permanently (double sided carpet tape came to mind, since that
does a good job of gripping the soft rubber backing on carpet.)

Can we ask what the original questionner is planning to put on the
eggs?

Jane