Books about Books List

DO NOT USE YOUR EMAIL *REPLY* FUNCTION TO RESPOND TO THIS ANNOUNCEMENT.
 BE SURE ANY MESSAGE COMES TO ME AND NOT TO THE ENTIRE LIST.

 Our newest Books about Books catalogue, List 103, has been added to our
website:  http://www.colophonbooks.com

 236 items relating to Bibliography; Book Collecting; Printing History;
 History of the Book; Bookbinding; Calligraphy; Publishing, etc.

 We also offer a large selection of modern literary first editions,
mystery fiction, and science fiction at our site.

--
The Colophon Book Shop
Books about books; bibliography; book arts; typography; calligraphy;

(603) 772-8443
(603) 772-3384  fax
http://www.colophonbooks.com