eggshells/rubber stamp sets

I got a rubber stamp kit from OfficeMax - it has two sizes of wooden "type
holders" (one with 1 line, one with 4 lines) with handles to set the
letters in, an ink pad and a full set of upper and lower alphabet and
numbers. Its just regular Times font, but I love it anyway - and it only
cost about 25$. The holders are rigid, but I have carefully stamped on jar
labels, so it might work.
I have stamped with acrylic paint with these often - and if you are
carefull about applying it to the stamp, you wont get offsetting or smears.

Beth Priestley
Painted Turtle Design
                ^
              /o o\