[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Printing on eggshells
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Printing on eggshells
- From: "John O'Shaughnessy" <johnos@SERVTECH.COM>
- Date: Tue, 21 Jul 1998 20:41:34 GMT
- Message-Id: <199807212051.NAA17504@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.edu>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: On the web at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
I wonder if anyone can think of a way to transfer text to an eggshell?
I'd like to print a poem on (blown) eggs. My calligraphy skills are not
How about using sheets of 'presstype' , and coating the egg with a clearcoat
of some kind to protect the finished poem ? You could make hooks out of
some wire and hang them by string to spray them...