Guild of Book Workers Study Opportunities List

Hello all,

Just made a pass through the Guild of Book Workers Study Opportunities List
and added some email links and corrected others.

If you teach classes, and want to be listed, or want to correct your entry,
please let me know directly at pdverhey@dreamscape.com. Please use the
format given on the list. The URL is
<http://palimpsest.stanford.edu/byorg/gbw/studind.html.

I'd like to keep this as current as possible.

For other comments/corrections on the site please contact Eric Alstrom at
alstrom@ohiou.edu

Thank you for your help.

Peter Verheyen

                                >>> I loved working in the library. <<<