Bright idea

Thought I would pass this along, as many teach classes, and like me, are
always looking for inexpensive materials...

I needed about 30 small awls for a class project, so I bought four packages
of corn cob holders (the ones that look like little corn) and broke off one
of the tines.  The holes are a little larger than I would normally use, but
perfect for teaching. At 8 to a package, 32 "awls" were only $3.96.

Roberta
paper@oregontrail.net