[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: REMOVING INK FROM CLOTH BINDINGS
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: REMOVING INK FROM CLOTH BINDINGS
- From: Betty Storz <storz@MCN.ORG>
- Date: Mon, 27 Jul 1998 07:05:50 -0700
- In-Reply-To: <199807271402.HAA00635@dns1.mcn.org>
- Message-Id: <199807271410.HAA23048@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.edu>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: On the web at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
Try sunlight. That will fade ballpoint ink, unless it's permanent.
Betty Storz firstname.lastname@example.org
At 10:02 AM 7/27/98 -0400, you wrote:
>If anyone has any thoughts on how to lift up ball-point ink from a cloth
>binding, I would be most eager to hear them. Many Thanks.