[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: REMOVING INK FROM CLOTH BINDINGS
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: REMOVING INK FROM CLOTH BINDINGS
- From: Mary Bookwalter <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 28 Jul 1998 10:56:54 -0500
- Message-Id: <199807281603.JAA15760@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.edu>
- Organization: Governors State University
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: On the web at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
About ball point ink. I have removed it from clothing with hairspray.
But maybe you wouldn't want to try that on a bookbinding.