Photopolymer system

Does anybody know where I can buy a new or used washout/ exposure
system for photopolymer plates to be printed letterpress? I'm aware
of Jet USA, Anderson Vreeland and NA Graphics, but they are a little
pricey.  I'm also aware that I can wash plates by hand, but I've
tried that and had very inconsistent results, perhaps due to the
wrong kind of brush. So I guess I could also ask if anyone knows
where to get the right kind of brush for polymer washing.?
Thanks people,
Matt Liddle
Cullowhee, NC
704-293-1261