Re: Special Offer: 60pt. Blue/Grey Board

Peter, Thanks for the info.  I actually have an old paper cutter circa 1900
with a gigantic lever, taller than I am that is in front of the device.  It
uses a fulcrum(I think that is the word for it) to give leverage.  It
doesn't cut very well as i think the blade needs sharpening.  Is that what
a board shear looks like, or is this just a regular paper cutter?  Do you
think with a newly sharpened blade, this would cut board?

Mary Hackney aka Synchronicity