Knife for cutting board

Mary, et al---

If you do decide to build the jig and/or cut board with a knife my favorite
knife is the relatively new Fiskars (about $15) with the handle that has a
guard like a sword.  This permits a strong, comfortable grip on the knife
which also braces itself against the back of your hand.  Stronger and
better control all around.  Extra blades come with it and more are readily
available.

And I haven't cut myself with it yet, either.

Sam Lanham
Sam Lanham (slanham@hctc.net)