Re: Washington State Classes?

Whitman College in Walla Walla offers a 3-tiered book arts series as part
of the studio art major.  However, you don't have to be an art major to
take the classes.  We also offer an annual symposium and workshop series
in July.  Contact Keiko Hara (harak@whitman.edu) for more information.

Laura Boston