Re: Washington State Classes?

The Book Arts Guild is an organization which offers lectures, workshops,
exhibits, quarterly calendar, &c. on all aspects of the book arts. I will be
happy to send you a membership brochure if you provide me with your address.

Also I offer classes in letterpress printing, book binding and other aspects
of book arts at my home studio, The Windowpane Press. These classes are also
offered through the University of Washington Experimental College and the UW
Women's Center.

Pratt Fine Arts Studio in central Seattle, Sev Shoon in the Ballard area of
Seattle, Weaving Works in the University District, Cornish College of Art,
Pacific Lutheran University in Tacoma, Western Wshington University in
Bellingham, Cetral Washington in Ellensburg all offer classes on some aspect
of printing and/or book arts. I am probably leaving out quite a few wonderful
opportunities.

Washington state is a wonderful place to be if you are interested in the book
arts.
If you would like to contact me directly, feel free to call me in the evening
206.527.9737.

Bonnit Thompson Norman
The Windowpane Press