Re: Knife for cutting board

 My method is to use a table saw.  I use a fine blade set to a height
just about 1/8th inch thicker than the board.  After making the cut, I
use a fine file to smooth the edges.

I find this very useful if you need to cut several boards the same
size.  Once you set the fence on the saw, then all the pieces will be
cut to exactly the same size.

Jim Trent