[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Rubber Stamps
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: Rubber Stamps
- From: Barbi StriarDisraelly <darius@NETAXIS.COM>
- Date: Sun, 2 Aug 1998 11:33:27 -0400
- Message-Id: <199808021543.IAA10462@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.edu>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: On the web at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
In response to:
the more I think about, the more I'm convinced that
you'll have problems if the image crosses over the folder line.
Your probably will if the pockets are already made ....
Is this a premade folder or will you print and then make?
To avoid pocket marks
Use an old European seamstress trick
Insert a full size mica board or sheet of hardboard in the pocket.
Then, with folder on bottom, stamp!
Hope this helps!