GBW and GNEBW

Can someone clarify for me: are the Guild of Bookworkers and the Guild of
N.E. Bookworkers the same?  I live in CT. and wonder which I should join.
A quality publication is important to me.  Does each have an independent
publication?  I am a follower of all-things-book-arts, but I'm not a
professional in the field (unless being a librarian qualifies!) Thanks for
the information.

Linda

Linda M. Wilson
Greenwich Academy, 200 N. Maple, Greenwich, CT 06830
lmwilson@tiac.net
FAX 203.625.8991