Bound Photo Album Pages

Does anyone know of any sources for pre-bound photo album pages?  I am
interested in hand binding several photo albums for friends, but the thought
of sewing all those pages seems daunting with my current schedule.  A friend
of mine in California knew of a company in Italy that sold the black acid
free pages bound together, but could not give me a source and did not
remember the name of the company.  Any suggestions would be appreciated.

- ddb