Re: call for proposals

        The Oregon Book Arts Guild would like to invite you to submit a workshop
proposal for the  fourth biennial Focus Conference," Traditions Across Place &
Time."  We are  looking for clases that deal with different ethnic or cultural
binding styles or book decoration styles. We are also looking for specific
historical styles of binding or decorating books or papers.
        The confirmed dates for the Focus Conference are June 26-30, l999.  It will
be held at a conference center in Portland  Oregon.  In addition to the
individual workshops we will have an evening lecture, a two day trade show, a
Guild sales area, and an instructur's show.
        PLEASE email me directly if you would like a proposal form. It can be sent
either email or US Postal Service.   Patricia Grass     PAGrass@aol.com