Re: Bound Photo Album Pages

At 12:19 PM 8/3/98 -0500, you wrote:
>Does anyone know of any sources for pre-bound photo album pages?  I am
>interested in hand binding several photo albums for friends, but the thought
>of sewing all those pages seems daunting with my current schedule.  A friend
>of mine in California knew of a company in Italy that sold the black acid
>free pages bound together, but could not give me a source and did not
>remember the name of the company.  Any suggestions would be appreciated.
>
>- ddb

I have two thoughts for you: 1) Kate's Paperie in New York City.
Telephone: (212) 941-9816.  2) A mail order company called Exposures--they
have lots of archivally sound binders, albums, boxes, etc. to house and
hold photographs.  While I don't have their number handy, I'm sure you
could get it by calling information for toll free (800) numbers.  Hope this
helps.  Good Luck.

Kate McClure