Re: Aluminum

Your best source will be an aluminum distributor . . . there's probably one
somewhere close to you.  Check out the National Association of Aluminum
Distributors' website at http://www.naad.org.

A distributor can provide what need . . . but some may not want to be
"bothered" by a small order.  Let me know if you run into a problem.

Donn