Classes

My current job at the university library provides me with wonderful
items that require a variety of repairs. I've been fortunate in the past
to have located a class in basic bookbinding. Now, I'm interested in
finding someone who either offers classes/courses/mentoring. I'm from
the Hampton Roads Area in Virginia - that's Norfolk/Virginia
Beach/Hampton etc. - but, I'm willing to drive for the opportunity to
learn more.