[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Pin Pricks
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: Pin Pricks
- From: Sam Lanham <slanham@HCTC.NET>
- Date: Mon, 10 Aug 1998 08:02:45 -0400
- In-Reply-To: <199808101154.GAA21743@roadrunner.sig.net>
- Message-Id: <199808101202.FAA17534@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.edu>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: On the web at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
How about "pouncing" light through the pin pricks to enlarge an original?
At 07:45 AM 8/10/98 -0400, you wrote:
> If the origami was quilt patterning (possibly for reversible quilts)
> Then the pin pricks could be stencils to mark quilts for the actual
> the marking being down by pouncing powder thru the holes.
Sam Lanham (email@example.com)