Re: Pin Pricks

Dear Friends
        Another pin prick note. When my kids were in Montessori School, they
used to do a lot of pin pricking. They would place a paper with an
outline drawing on a piece of cardboard and use a push pin to prick the
outline. It was for developing fine motor skills. We's hang them in the
window after.
        This discussion has been interesting. I'll be incorporating pin pricks
into some kind of sample book for my teaching of kids. Thanks for the
idea.

in good spirit,
Susan

Susan Kapuscinski Gaylord