1999 Council of Book Arts Programs Conference

Hi there folks. We have had a strong positive response to the February 1999
conference on book arts education at all levels. If you would like to know
more about this please contact me or goto our website:

http://www.slis.ua.edu/book.html
--
Steve Miller, Associate Professor
MFA in the Book Arts Program,  School of Library & Information Studies