Re: Looking for addresses of German Galleries

The Dusseldorf Nordhein-Westfalen Kunstsammlung is at:
Schloss Jae[=a + umlaut]gerhof, Jacobistrasse 2, Dusseldorf.
Van der Heydt-Museum is at Turmhof 8, Wuppertal.

And by the way, there's an excellent Museums web-site at
http://witcombe.bcpw.sbc.edu/ARTHlinks6.html. They may have what you're
looking for.

On Mon, 10 Aug 1998, Robyn Sassen wrote:

> I wonder if anyone on the list may know the email or snail mail addresses of
> any of the following institutions :
> Kunstsammlung Nordhein Westfalen Dusseldorf,
> Van der Heydt-Museum, Wupperthal,

Paul Werner, New York City

For Courses, Lectures and Dragonsblood:
Pour cours, conferences et sangdragon: