Article Request

Hello fellow book lovers,

I am working on putting together a free 6 weekly issue email seminar on an
introductory level regarding the book arts.  I am currently seeking article
submissions in the following areas:

    Introduction to Book Arts: what is it, how to get started
    Book Binding
    Paper Making
    Paper Decorating
    Letterpress Printing
    Wood Engraving
    Calligraphy

I am hoping to learn along with our registered subscribers.  I'm looking
for basic beginning level instructions on what that area encompasses, and
the how-tos of getting started.  This is a great opportunity to see your
name in print as the "expert of the day" and perhaps get a bit of free
advertising for your books, classes, or business.

If you are interested in submitting an article, send me a note at:
    Editor@ReadersRetreat.com

If you'd like to subscribe to the Book Art Seminar (for free) send any
email to:
    join-artseminar@ReadersRetreat.com

Thanks!

Cathy Gallagher
Cathy@ReadersRetreat.com

*~~*~~*~~*~~* Littera Scripta Press *~~*~~*~~*~~*
           Vox audita perit, littera scripta manet.
(The spoken word perishes, the written word remains.)
         *~~* Celebrating the written word *~~*
The Reader's Retreat: an online interactive magazine
                  http://ReadersRetreat.com
    Littera Scripta Free Postcards for the book lover
                   *~~* Coming Soon *~~*
 Library of Hope: building dreams one book at a time
           *~~* Ask Me How You Can Help*~~*
     Nail Byter Books: Mystery & Suspense Books
               http://nbbooks.hypermart.net
        Collect Books with The Mining Company
            http://collectbooks.miningco.com