Re: Pin Pricking

Dorothy writes:

<< Pin prick like patterns where also used to decorate household items in
tin and other thin metals.  I have an old cream skimmer decorated with a
pattern of holes (sort of large for a pin!), an example of function made
decorative.  Tin lanterns used this function + decoration style as well.>>

And I have seen entire ceilings with pierced tin designs. Gorgeous!

Beth