Jean Kropper Visit to Southern California

I am interested in getting more info regarding Jean Kropper's visit to
Southern California this Saturday, August 15; specifically at the home of
Elena Siff.  I would like to stop by, hopefully, but would like to contact
Elena prior to doing so.

Elena, please e-mail me privately so that we can be in contact; OR, if anyone
else has more details please contact me as well.

Thanks.
Neala