Re: Mac & QuarkExpress Book Signature Layout Q's

Eric Alstrom wrote:

> I know in PageMaker, there is a utility which will take a sequentially
> numbered series of pages and turn it into a booklet (or a signature). You
> layout your book in numerical order (i-x,1-160, etc. which makes it easy to
> layout) then run this utility and it creates a new file which shuffles the
> pages around so that 1 and 16 will be back to back, 2 and 15, etc, or
> whatever order you need.

I currently have Pagemaker 6.0 and have been calculating this signature
placement by HAND!!! for three+ years. Please tell me(us) how to have
the program do it for me.  I will be eternally grateful.  This may be
done privately if you think others are not interested.

Thank you in advance.

Angee Cobb