Re: Mac & QuarkExpress Book Signature Layout Q's

>Eric Alstrom wrote:
>>
>> I know in PageMaker, there is a utility which will take a sequentially
>> numbered series of pages and turn it into a booklet (or a signature).

In PM 5 for the Mac, and I am sure 6 as well as PM4, choose Utilities
-Additions from the menu bar.  That will be the same list with ps group and
ungroup it.About halfway down there is "Build booklet".   I have also set
up signatures by hand.  The PM program really does make it easy.
Charlie

>I currently have Pagemaker 6.0 and have been calculating this signature
>placement by HAND!!! for three+ years. Please tell me(us) how to have
>the program do it for me.  I will be eternally grateful.  This may be
>done privately if you think others are not interested.
>
>Thank you in advance.
>
>Angee Cobb

Charles D. Jones
Artist/Printmaker/Fiddler