[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Mac & QuarkExpress Book Signature Layout Q's
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: Mac & QuarkExpress Book Signature Layout Q's
- From: Charles Jones <cjones@SFASU.EDU>
- Date: Wed, 12 Aug 1998 22:56:17 -0600
- In-Reply-To: <01J0IV1VLJF20017K0@TITAN.SFASU.EDU>
- Message-Id: <199808130408.VAA17980@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.edu>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: On the web at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
>Eric Alstrom wrote:
>> I know in PageMaker, there is a utility which will take a sequentially
>> numbered series of pages and turn it into a booklet (or a signature).
In PM 5 for the Mac, and I am sure 6 as well as PM4, choose Utilities
-Additions from the menu bar. That will be the same list with ps group and
ungroup it.About halfway down there is "Build booklet". I have also set
up signatures by hand. The PM program really does make it easy.
>I currently have Pagemaker 6.0 and have been calculating this signature
>placement by HAND!!! for three+ years. Please tell me(us) how to have
>the program do it for me. I will be eternally grateful. This may be
>done privately if you think others are not interested.
>Thank you in advance.
Charles D. Jones
and professor of art
Crazy Creek Press
Stephen F. Austin State Univ.
Box 13001 SFA sta
Nacogcoches, Tx. 75961