Re: Mac & QuarkExpress Book Signature Layout Q's

Thank you for explaining how to make booklets in PageMaker for the Mac,
Charles. I have not done it for awhile and am not at home on my Mac to look
it up. But I have done it in the past and it is a terrific time saver, but
make sure if you are doing it for the first time you practice on a copy of
your file, not the original. I remember really messing things up and
wishing I had a backup to start over. And I know PM4.2 has it, because that
is the version I first used to make the booklets.

Eric

   >< Eric Alstrom >< Athens, Ohio >< alstrom@ohiou.edu ><
                   >< http://oak.cats.ohiou.edu/~alstrom ><
By all means leave the road when you wish.  That is precisely the use
of a road:  to reach individually chosen points of departure.  By all
means break the rules,  and break them beautifully,  deliberately and
well. That is one of the ends for which they exist.
                     R. Bringhurst: The Elements of Typographic Style