[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
New York City and Florida
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: New York City and Florida
- From: Bob Muens <Bob@FLAKEYSOL.COM>
- Date: Thu, 13 Aug 1998 10:51:24 EDT
- Message-Id: <199808131458.HAA18886@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.edu>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
In South Florida you should visit the Wolfsonian in Miami Beach.
They have a terrific collection of design bindings and artist books from
the late 19th and early 20thy Centuries. I would suggest calling ahead
to see if you can arrange a tour.
Around Fort Lauderdale there are often interesting book exhibits
at the Bienes Center of the Broward County Library. Contact Capella
Book Arts ( Email:email@example.com)also, for more information and
If you travel south as far as Key West feel free to contact me.
BO>This message is cross listed, sorry for the duplication.
BO>I will be in NYC from Sept. 5 - 10/98 and wondering if there are any
BO>particular shows or exhibits that I should see. Dieu Donne and Kate's
BO>Paperie are definately on my list.
BO>Also, we will be in Ft. Lauderdale and St. Petersburg and a day trip into
BO>Miami - anything going on there?