Re: Mac & QuarkExpress Book Signature Layout Q's

For Pagemaker and I would guess for Quark, it is important to use a word
processing program to prepare text and then open PM and create your format,
columns, etc.  Then move to "Place" and select your copy. On command it
will fill the columns and pages.  Graphics cn be pre-placed and the text
make to flow around or placed into later.  Title pages are about the only
thing I like to compose in PM because I can treat the lines as separate
objects and move and rotate them at will.  I have also used PM's tiling
ability to impose for larger sheet's design.
Cheers, Charlie

Crazy Creek Press
Carrizo Creek No. 3750
Nacogdoches, TX. 75961