copy fitting question

I am working on a miniature book of Poe's "The Raven". I would like to be true
to the original line breaks, but to make the lines fit the point size is
smaller than I would like. Is there a proper way to indicate a line break from
the original, such as an indent or hyphen? Is there a rule of thumb to where
to break the lines? Any of your thoughts or experience on this subject would
be greatly appreciated.

Thank You,
Keith Berger
TradeBind@aol.com