Beijing

Hi,

I am traveling to Beijing on Oct 1 for about 10 days and would like to know of any paper-
and bookcraft-related stores or workshops or anything else worth visiting in the city or in
the area. I have heard there is a street in the hutongs that has lots of paper and paper makers,
which I'd love to see! Also, I would like to have a "chop" made and wondered if anybody
knew a good place to have a nice marble or stone one done.

(My apologies to those to whom this question comes as a repeat. About a month or so ago I
did indeed ask the same; I thought I might wait a bit and try again because perhaps others
with info might see it now.)

Thanks,
Barb Coddington