Re: An off topic invitation

This sounds wonderful--how about making one 8 x 10 really nice print,
then scanning it.  If people can't get attachments, then they could send
you $ for the actual picture., but those of us who can wouldn't need a
paper copy nor the hassle of sending.

I'd love to participate--what is Writing Beyond Words?  I'm very new to
this list, and haven't heard of it before.

Thanks, Eileen deMars
I have wept in the night for the shortness of sight
that to somebody's need made me blind; But I never
have yet felt a tinge of regret for being a little too kind.

Ladybug Lovelies       P.O. Box 92-342      Tillicum, WA  98492-0342