[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Coptic Question
- From: Roberta Lavadour <paper@OREGONTRAIL.NET>
- Date: Tue, 18 Aug 1998 07:40:49 -0700
- Message-Id: <199808181516.IAA15862@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.edu>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
I keep seeing what I have always thought was a link stitch referred to as a
I thought that a coptic binding was sewn with one needle for each hole and
that the covers were drilled or punched with three holes, two of them
originating from the edge of the board.
Which is correct?