Re: Coptic Question

Ah, yes.  I was just reading Keith Smith vol. 3 last night and he quotes
someone as sayig that the term Coptic binding is a "semantic mess."
Based on that I would guess that "all of the above" is the correct answer
to your question.  We'll see what other people have to say.  I can get
you the exact quote and the person who said it if you want--I'm at work
right now and the book is at home.

Joyce Jenkins
Petersburg, Alaska