Donations for Cuban Libraries and Archives

Many thanks to all of you who have contributed to my project for the Cuban archives and libraries.  The material license has been received, many materials have been donated, and the date for shipping is close at hand.  Anyone who has not yet contributed and wishes to may still do so until September 7 when everything must be packaged and trucked to Canada.  I will use the monetary donations to buy what has not been donated and is still needed.  Any money donated is tax deductible through an account set up by Johns Hopkins University.  Make checks payable to Johns Hopkins University and mail to me at the address below.  Again
many thanks for your interest and support in this project.

--
Jeanne Drewes
Head, Preservation Department

http://milton.mse.jhu.edu:8001/library/pres/jeanne.htm