Re: cuban book artists

I read the article and called the Maryland Institute, College of Art, which
supposedly hosts the show (to find out if a catalog is available), but
nobody in that institution was aware of such a show. (???)
Did I just talk to the wrong people or is the show in fact put up somewhere
else?

Thanks for the help,

Doro Boehme

At 10:52 AM 8/21/98 -0400, you wrote:
>Yesterday the Baltimore Sun ran an article about the Cuban book artists of
>Matanzas which I thought might be of interest.
>
>http://www.baltimoresun.com/cgi-bin/editorial/story.cgi?storyid=900000175834
>
>sorry for the previous incomplete message, I hit the wrong button.
>
>--
>Jeanne Drewes
>Head, Preservation Department
>MSE Library
>Johns Hopkins University
>3400 N. Charles St
>Baltimore, MD 21218
>
>410 516 5486
>410 516 4355 fax

====

AnneDorothee Boehme, curator/librarian
Joan Flasch Artists' Books Collection
John M Flaxman Library/School of the Art Institute of Chicago
37 S Wabash Av
Chicago, Il 60603

312-899-5098 ( voice )
312-899-1465 ( fax )